Contributing to ADELTA
Creators of electronic literature and text-based art are welcome to contribute content to ADELTA.
Please be aware that content will be moderated by site administrators prior to being made publicly available. You may be contacted via your nominated email address for further details about your contribution.
1. The first step is to register for a guest user account, using the link at the top right of the page. After completing the registration form, click 'Register'.
You will see the following on screen message: Thank you for registering. Please check your email for a confirmation message. Once you have confirmed your request and an administrator activates your account, you will be able to log in.
2. You should then receive an email asking you to click the link provided in the email to ‘confirm registration’. The subject line of the email is: Your request to join ADELTA. Clicking this link initiates the email to the site administrator to activate the guest account, but you will not yet be able to login.
At this time, a second email will advise that your account is awaiting admin approval. The subject line of the email is: Registration for ADELTA.
3. Once the administrator activates your account, you will receive a third email confirming the activation. The subject line of the email is: Your ADELTA account.
You are now ready to login and begin contributing items!
Notes for contributors
- When contributing items, please ensure that you tick the box which says: "Publish my contribution on the web”.
- If you contribute an item anonymously, site administrators will be able to see your details but the item will not include creator details in the citation. Please discuss with the site administrator before using this option.